Battery Usage and Energy Management
- When there is low Battery power, Do not always charge your battery unless it is below 30%.
Charging your system battery for more than 24 hours may reduce the life of batteries in the system.
- When your laptop is not in use please disconnect the power plug if no battery charge is required.
- Do not use your system while there is trouble with natural calamities like thunder or lightning.
- Always use your PC or laptop in a cool air room or at a normal temperature. Avoid overheating.
- 5When we follow the above basic steps we shall use our PC or Laptop for smooth use and for the long run.